Badges - Re: U.S. Attorney's Office Rejects Family of Murdered BorderPatrol A...

  • From: chk8093@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 01:22:46 -0400 (EDT)

Not with the liberal assholes that represent my state, Dick "Turban" Durbin, Jan "her husband committed bank fraud" Shakowsky, Mike "the hack"Quigley, Pat "pardons cop killers" Quinn, Bobby "black panther party minister of information ". Luis "FALN front man" Guiterrez and many more cop haters around these parts, including Jobama and Emmanuel.

IL is hopeless