Badges - Re: U.S. Attorney's Office Rejects Family of Murdered BorderPatr...

  • From: TADSPAN50@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:39:34 -0400 (EDT)

That's a great idea. So which one? Romney?

In a message dated 8/12/2011 11:37:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

However, the following is just my  opinion.........

First, we need to be aware of all the facts concerning  this decision.

Secondly, a letter needs to be drafted using those  facts and ommiting any
personal feelings.

Thirdly, the Emails/letters need to be sent to someone  who has a voice
that will be listened to and the influence to make things  happen.

My choice would be a presidential  candidate.

What are your  thoughts?