Badges - Re: Apology

  • From: "CD Rowsell" <cd2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:40:50 -0700

And remember, even if you are successful in creating something that any
idiot can use, someone will go and invent a better idiot. Forrest, check
those six respondents and see if it is an email auto response. For that you
can cut them a little slack. Otherwise, rest assured they responded without
bothering to read everything in the Email (or at all!)

CD