Badges - Re: Apology

  • From: Forrest <fj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:11:49 -0500

Don't sweat it, Carlos.  So far I have had 6 people, professional
investigators, who responded to an email I sent out that said, DO NOT RESPOND
to this email.  Seriously, some of my people must need help crossing the road.
I expect I will get more responses when more of them awaken from their coma.

Best Wishes,
Shady Rest Home