Badges - Re: Apology

  • From: Deborah Grady <denmother410@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:52:21 -0700

Hey Carlos k would just as soon have the digest format!  Thank ya sir
Deb

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2010, at 9:59 AM, CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear Badges members,

It wasn't my intent to invade anyone's private Email address when I re subscribed everyone to Badges. Using the word re, which indicates previously, means that at one time you were subscribed when Badges was active and for whatever the reason when we changed over to the other format, you did not follow. Giving the benefit that perhaps the reason was because you missed the dozen or so announcements over a two month period that we were moving, your address was retained. When we returned to the Email based format, you were re subscribed. If you were previously subscribed to the Digest version, all you have to do is let me know and I will put you back.

I value each and everyone as a member of Badges and as a friend, and ask for for your patience while we restore the list to its previous state.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I will remove you from the list.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Fraternally,

Carlos

Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997

Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997