[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Reactor update

  • From: Joe SPIKE <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BSV freelist <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:28:01 -0500

True that, but we still don't have anything to worrie about here.

spike

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:54:56 -0500
Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Reactor update
From: joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once the plutonium get's out they can forget about ever rebuilding there again.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:45 AM, <projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.NaturalNews.com/031894_Fukushima_meltdown.html

Basically, the core of no.2 reactor has melted itself out of the containment
structure

Kevin J
====================
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.