[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: I'm back

  • From: "Joe" <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:22:44 -0600

THE RESERVATION IS MADE SO CONTACT KEVIN FOR WHERE TO GO.
We have a good Bug Out Bag list on the WRAM site discussions (just scroll back
to find it) but I had nothing but clothes last time. I am much better off this
time, just got a good sleeping bag $125-225 and a mat that is waterproof and
has an air insulation property. Those two things and warm clothes are all you
really need for one night. Hell you can say awake
if you have to. The whole point is to figure out what you need by being in a
situation where it is not critical to have stuff because you can walk out in 20
min.
SPIKE