[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: I'm back

  • From: "Sheboygan Spirit" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:53:46 -0700

Gov. Walker is the big buzz these days, Kevin - I'm sure you know all about it but the info keeps coming 24/7 so maybe you can dig in a little. He needs ALL the support he can get!
Glad you're home safe and sound.  You were missed.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead