[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: I'm back

  • From: Isaiah <zaya101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:43:15 -0600

From what I seen you guys know what your doing but just not sure what to do
first if something  happens. When we have our next meeting (hopefully soon) we
should talk about who is going to do what when something big happens and who's
going with who. Just find all that out first and not jump from topic to topic.
Alot of people are confused and I don't want anyone left out.
Sent from my iPod