[AZ-Observing] Re: young moon tomorrow

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:39:05 -0700

Thanks to Mark and Tom for posting this. I saw it at about 7:15 pm, well
after sundown, but I had to walk west around the corner, as it was
behind some houses.  I was afraid it would be below the McDowells for
me, here in Fountain Hills.  I called Leroy Paller, and he saw it from
his rooftop observatory at Palo Verde House, at about 16th Street and
Bethany Home Road.
Gene Lucas
(17250)