[AZ-Observing] Re: Some thoughts on the AAMM

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:54:41 -0700

Peter, ah ha!  There it is - on the side of back page:)  It reads 21.56.

Thanks for the heads up for me to open eyes.  I'll put that in the mix with=
 the others.  Probably list average of all readings during the night rather=
 than list each one individually with the time taken.

Clear skies,
aj

---- Peter Argenziano <pargenz@xxxxxxx> wrote:=20