[AZ-Observing] sky shots from 5 Mile Meadow

  • From: "Wes Edens" <edensw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:35:08 -0700

I posted a couple of barn door tracker shots of the Milky Way from 5 Mile =
Meadow at
http://www.pbase.com/edensw/5_mile_meadow
Don't hold your breath--I'm just learning how to scan from negatives, my =
manual tracking is not always the best, and I'm terrible with Photoshop! =
=20
I had a great time up there, although I was a little chilly around 4 AM! =
(Note to self:  bring mummy sleeping bag next time). =20
Wes

Wes Edens
Electronic Resources Librarian
International Business Information Centre
Thunderbird, the Garvin School of International Management
15249 N. 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85306
edensw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx