[AZ-Observing] Re: fyi on "Trading Spouses"

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:21:22 -0500

Okay, I'm gonna admit that I just checked out the premise of this TV show.  A
couple examples of traded spouses include "Georgia lathe operator for
high-powered NYC lawyer" and "lively blonde Californian who enjoys the finer
things for an outspoken mother of a dysfunctional family."  Didn't they do
something like this 30 years ago on Monty Python's Flying Circus?

Anyway, I'll take a stab at the spouse that's going to be swapped for the
astronomer.  For maximum ratings, it's going to be an astrologer.

Tom