[AZ-Observing] Re: fyi on "Trading Spouses"

  • From: "Mike Spooner" <spoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:34:13 -0700

Ah - P.O.R.N. star - Purposely Over Rated Nova. That would fit in well with
Hollywood's disaster documentaries such as Armageddon, Attack of the Killer
Tomatoes, and who can forget the lingering portent of that chilling Killer
Clowns from Outer Space. :)

--Mike Spooner (Member in not so good standing but better running: Afraid of
the dark astronomy club) <g>