[AZ-Observing] fyi on "Trading Spouses"

  • From: "Christine Shupla" <shuplac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:43:04 -0700

This was just sent out by the American Astronomical Society; I'm not
promoting it in any way (and haven't seen the show myself) but thought I'd
pass it along in case anyone is a fan.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Christine Shupla
Planetarium Director

 -----------------
FOX TELEVISION REALITY SHOW LOOKING FOR ASTRONOMERS

Fox Television's hit new reality show "Trading Spouses" is
currently casting for the third season and is looking for
a family of astronomers! There must be two parents and
children over six living at home. If interested, please
contact Kate Currier.

Kate Currier
Assistant Talent Supervisor
Rocket Science Laboratories