[AZ-Observing] Wind Changes?

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 15:55:41 -0700

It seems this last winter, this spring and this summer there have been
more winds from the north than usual. I notice this because the main
door to my house in Dewey faces north and it is annoying when it keeps
flying open when I give it a shove. Then I have to give it a harder
shove. Does anyone know if there has been any documented changes in wind
directions during this period of time, possibly due to global warming?
Stan