[AZ-Observing] Re: Wide Angle Binoculars comparison

  • From: Dan Heim <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:59:22 -0700

Yeah, well don't make the same mistake I did and leave them in the car
24/7. I ruined a perfectly good set of sport binoculars that way. Turns
out the Arizona summer heat will delaminate the adhesive holding optical
elements together. Not repairable. Gets all bubbly and hazy, and makes
it look like you're seeing through fog. Otherwise, enjoy your new eyes.
-Dan Heim