[AZ-Observing] Re: Wide Angle Binoculars comparison

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 22:33:36 -0600

Eric;

I already knew that one.  I dropped a pair of 10X50's onto the hard
desert at Sentinel and they also provided double images.  I called a
shop to fix them and found it was twice what I had paid for them years
before in Hong Kong.  So, my 6 year old niece would up with the binos
(she thought they were "cool") and I went shopping at Cabela's.

Clear skies;
Steve Coe