[AZ-Observing] Re: Transit of Venus

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:07:09 -0700

Hi Jeff,
I recently purchased a Lunt Wedge I plan on putting on my Explore
Scientific ED127 refractor and taking images with the Meade DSI camera.
I tested out the Wedge and am very happy with it. I am not sure about
the DSI because the chip is so small the entire disk of the sun does not
fit on it, even though I can see the full disk visually. Maybe this is
not an important consideration.. I will be observing at my place in
Dewey. If you, or anyone else would like, you are welcome to come to my
place and set up, although maybe you will be going to your Spruce
Mountain place.
Stan