[AZ-Observing] Re: TouCams Available

  • From: "Randy Peterson" <rgpeterson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:58:28 -0700

Just as a matter of interest, I was messing with my ToUcam Pro last week, to
see if I could get Neptune to show up on my monitor.  The answer is just
barely.  The contrast on the monitor had to be turned up very high, so that
the screen looked like an old TV, not tuned to any station, just snow, with
a little dot in the middle.  Not really imaging, but it was there.

Randy Peterson