[AZ-Observing] Re: Total Eclipse from Phoenix and Tempe

  • From: "Christine Shupla" <shuplac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:13:14 -0700

We were surprised to be able to see so much from the Arizona Science Center;
as Tom said, the Moon was peaking through the clouds during twilight, and it
was completely clear for most if not all of totality; I don't think it
clouded up here until after 9 pm.  We had a small crowd here to watch--maybe
30 people in all.

Christine Shupla
Planetarium Director
Arizona Science Center