[AZ-Observing] Re: The Up and Down of It

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:26:44 -0700

Yes Thad, Rick and Kimball are not the only ones watching the weather.  I've
been watching the satellite images and the cloud buildups in the afternoon are
like someone shouting at you saying, "stay away!"

Rick Rotramel and I were discussing this topic tonight and it looks like
Saturday may be better.  Still keep a watchful eye because this is weather we're
talking about and it can change in a few hours time.

Regardless of the weather and its condition, I'm not going to make it Friday
night - pressures at work, vocal and irrate customers.

We'll see about Saturday.

Let's hope for some clearing anyways.

Clear skies?
aj