[AZ-Observing] Re: The Up and Down of It

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:54:46 -0800

Odd weather. I'm 15 miles west of the Cherry Road Site. Last night I thought I
would be able to check out the old photometer I have, but it rained late
afternoon and was cloudy for quite awhile. By the time it cleared up I
figured I'd go to bed and do it tonight. Now I just had to quit as I got
started because of the clouds moving in. Wierd weather for May (?).
Stan