[AZ-Observing] Re: The Astronomy Shoppe

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:54:51 -0700

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:07:55 -0700, Stanley A. Gorodenski wrote:

> My initial message that started this was not a personal message to
> anyone.  Az-Observing says "Please send personal inquiries directly to
> the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
> messages." If you wish to continue this discussion, I think it would be
> better for all involved to do so in personal communication or the
> SAC-Board list.  I don't wish to antagonize or embarrass anyone, but I
> will respond in this forum, if I feel I have to, if a personal message
> is sent to me in this forum.

Please take this discussion to the sac-board mailing list.

This thread (S&T subscriptions) ends here.  Thank you.

        -Paul

---
removed from this list, send E-mail to: AZ-Observing-request@freelist,
with the subject: unsubscribe.

This is a dicussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
messages.  Thanks.