[AZ-Observing] Thanks for your generosity--money and portajohn

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:25:24 -0700

Howdy all;

I just got a few minutes to count the money donated for the portable
toilet at Sentinel this weekend.  I collected 95 dollars and the cost is
90 dollars and change.  Thank you for your generosity and I will give Al
the extra 5 bucks at the next SAC meeting.  We can put that toward the
next time.

Thanks to all;
Steve Coe