[AZ-Observing] Views of Saturn were Great!

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 12:12:04 -0700

Howdy all;

I know that you are going to read 150 to 200 emails about Sentinel and
dew this weekend..but the views I had of Saturn were worth it.  At 440X
in the Nexstar 11 it was beautiful-a nice dark band on the ball of the
planet, detail within the rings of a variety of types and lots of little
tiny moons surrounding the whole thing.  Beautiful and worth the trip.

Besides that, AJ, Richard Harshaw (my buddy from Kansas City) and I had
a terrific evening viewing clusters and nebulae in Perseus, Cygnus and
Monoceros.

Take Care;
Steve Coe