[AZ-Observing] Re: Thanks for your generosity--money and portajohn

  • From: "Frank Martin" <fmartin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:40:21 -0700

Saturday night at Sentinel was great.  Great skies, great fellowship, good
time.  Thanks everyone (must have been close to 50 people.) for a great
night of viewing.  My special thanks to Steve Coe for checking out my new
scope.

If you did not make it you missed one of the better nights of the year to do
viewing.

Thanks,
Frank Martin