[AZ-Observing] Re: Spectacular Lovejoy videos

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:06:53 -0500

Dean;

Bored--with that!!

Not only is the comet amazing, but there are three or four solar
explosions while this stupendous comet is whirling around the Sun.  They
puff our material in those huge mushroom clouds.

So, once THIS storm goes away (I am being rained on as I type), is there
any chance will can see this beauty for at least a couple of nights before
it heads south?

Take Care;
Steve Coe