[AZ-Observing] Sorry about the clouds....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:48:22 -0700

Hey All,
Is there nothing more depressing than being an astronomy buff during a cloud
infested new moon?

I have to admit my responsibility in the matter though, as I received a new toy
that should have been here during full moon time.  (Thanks to FedEx....)
Apparently, the new toy isn't as moiston free as it should be.....

Thad