[AZ-Observing] Re: Sorry about the clouds....

  • From: "Jones, Jack (AZ75)" <jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:43:15 -0700

Is that the $100-$150 pair that was reviewed in the recent Astronomy Mag
(Jun and Jul 03?)or was that a smaller size? Mine was the $430 Orion 20x80
Megaviews that were in the same article if so. Marge Williams also bought
Celestron 25x100s for $350 from the Guild, 7th Ave & Camelback (but not til
it had already clouded up, so...). They have a 15 DAY return policy, good
luck!  I'm hazy on the article details, I'll have to revisit those articles,
the first reviewed 8x56 and 10x70s etc, and then the next month was 20x80s
and 25x100s.

Jack