[AZ-Observing] Re: Sorry about the clouds.... (Me too!)

  • From: Joe Larkin <joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:07:35 -0700 (PDT)

I've put a new secondary and holder as well as a new primary mirror
in my 10" dob. I also bought 2 UO orthos, a barlow and some filters.
So I suspect I deserve some of the blame as well. I've only been in
the valley 5 years, but don't the last couple of weeks seem
especially cloudy, even for monsoon season?

Joe Larkin