[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel was WET!! - Photos

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:37:53 -0700

I agree.  It was a new experience.

While I have one of those little dew guns (used for the first time in 4
years) I am not ready to rush out and buy heaters and other gee gaws.  I'll
just have to remember to bring the dew shield for the big scope next time.
After a few years of hauling it around I will then leave it at home and then
get dew'd out again.

:<)

Beevo