[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel was WET!! - Photos

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:19:21 -0700

Bill, et al;

We were talking as we tore down to drive home.  Arizona observers in the
desert part of the state get dewed out about once every three years or
so.  After this weekend, I picture so many people having problems with
dew they will purchase 100 dollars of anti dew equipment that will not
be used for years.  Maybe, me to.

Stranger things have happened;
Steve Coe