[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel and Weather for Sat.

  • From: "macdirk" <macdirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:02:16 -0700

What about the weekend of May 3rd.  If Sentinel is not going to be
rescheduled, should we just print the shirts and try and sell them anyway?
I have had a few requests offline for a shirt even if we don't have an
official "Sentinel".

The printer is running behind schedule, so I still have till sometime this
evening to make a  final decision.

Derek Poertner

OK, I give up;

Seeing as how it is raining with thunder and lightning while I am writing
this email, I >>believe that I can safely cancel the Stargaze for this
weekend without fear of a giant >uproar.  There really isn't a good time for
a re-do this year.