[AZ-Observing] Sentinel and Weather for Sat.

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:58:14 -0700

Howdy all;

Well, I have had a good look at the weather and I just don't know.  It is yet
another of those weather patterns that are not very predictable.  Here is what
I plan.....I am going to get up tomorrow and look at the sky, if it is not
pretty clear and looking like the water will get out of the ground by this
weekend, then I am going to cancel the official star party.

 I just don't like the idea of lots of folks trying to get down that dirt road
and over that deep birm.  There is still a pretty good chance for showers on
Saturday night and regardless what happens it is not going to be a good night
if Thursday is not clear and sunny.  So, that is my plan....clear tomorrow and
we will give it a try.....cloudy Thursday means no Sentinel-Schwaar Star Gaze
for this year.

I am willing to hear from the rest of the interested observers;
Steve Coe

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site: