[AZ-Observing] Re: Schmidt-Newtonian

  • From: "cvsc1" <cvsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:48:00 -0500

Stan G.,
I ordered a 10" in june and have had it since october, haven't made it to a
star party since.

Good optics, so so mount, but I knew that when I ordered it.
It weights about 60 lbs ready to use, breaks down quickly, fits in every car
I've ran across - 36" long x 11.5 dia.

I'm very happy with it, just need to have a change of schedule so I can attend
a few star parties.

have a great day, and a clear night
Stan Clark
33.43N, 112.35 W