[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday night telescoping?

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:43:49 EST

Jeff,
Be sure to let your friend know that our March 13th star party at Flat Iron
is a novice group night. No paticular topic, just bring your curiosity &
questions & yes, even that new telescope you got and we'll be happy to help in
anyway.

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org
In a message dated 2/21/2004 14:05:01 US Mountain Standard Time,
Jeffmight@xxxxxxx writes:
I remember how difficult this hobby seemed at first and how much
fun I got out of it with the help of the great people of Arizona's astronomy
clubs.     Clear Skies!    Jeff