[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday night telescoping?

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 20:14:54 EST

    OK I guess its time for me to fess up. The bad weather is apparently my
fault. Two weeks ago last Friday I took delivery of a brand new Baader Mark V
bino viewer from Astro-Physics. Look its not a telescope just a bino-viewer I
really did not think it would cause all kinds of harm to the weather. Oh gosh
now I'm really in for it I think I hear thunder.
     Clear Skies ?

     Dwight L Bogan

In a message dated 2/21/2004 12:22:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx writes:
*/ TONIGHT/*...MOSTLY CLOUDY... SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS...
LOWS IN THE LOWER 40S TO LOWER 50S. SOUTH WIND
5 TO 15 MPH IN THE EVENING...BECOMING LIGHT AFTER
MIDNIGHT. CHANCE OF RAIN 20 PERCENT.

Anyhow, I'll be the sacrificial lamb tonite.  I've worked way too hard this
past week, and I've got stuff to work on anyway. Truth be told, I'm simply
not up to going our for a so-so nite, so I'm willing to stay home and weep
tomorrow after I find out it was perfect.

Thad