[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday night telescoping?

  • From: "Michael Wiles" <mwiles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:42:59 -0700

Steve,

I've had the same thought since rolling out of the rack this morning to
a bright sunny backyard.  I'm waiting as well until about 5 to make a
final decision, and if it looks good, I'm going to head out to Flatiron
to try and get some time in.

Right now (11:30am), at my home about 30 minutes from Flatiron it is
about 50% cloudy so it isn't looking promising.  I'll post back to this
list around 4pm with a report of the conditions west of the valley.

Hoping for photons,

Mike