[AZ-Observing] Re: SQM Readings

  • From: L Knauth <Knauth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:57:22 -0700

Hi Ken,

I haven't logged the readings, but I give them in my infrequent reports on the
AZ Observing reports.  They are mostly for Norte.  I don't post that much, so
if you do a quick search on the listserve (if that is possible) you can pick
them off PDQ.  I reported one for Griffren Ranch following my run there last
May (?).  I have the L version of the SQM.

Paul

Paul Knauth
School of Earth and Space Exploration
Arizona State University