[AZ-Observing] Re: Request for help in siting a remote telescope

  • From: "Tom Polakis" <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Reply-To:az-observing"@freelists.org
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:09:46 -0700

And I independently replied directly to him suggesting that ASV might be
the answer.  This would address Brian's (and my) point that there's more
to remote observing than buying land and putting a telescope on it.  ASV
might be able to offer an occasional night assistant and/or technical
support for the inevitable SNAFUs.

I also pointed out to him how many clear nights we really get in the
continental U.S.'s best state for astronomy.

Tom