[AZ-Observing] Re: Request for help in siting a remote telescope

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:49:14 -0700

I sympathize with him. I heard from a Brit friend that Winter ends there in
July - and it starts in August.

Maybe Rick Rotramel would rent him a spare spot of land at Six-Four (?)
Observatory in Happy Jack.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix AZ
Telescoper@xxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org

Sp@m:  Don't try - Don't buy - Don't reply.

All -

The Coconino Astronomical Society recently (December 18) received the
e-mail below, from a Huw Davies in Britain, inquiring about finding a site
to locate a remote telescope.  We (actually Padraig Houlahan) have already
sent him a brief reply that we would forward his message on to others who
might be willing to help or at least have suggestions - hence this e-mail
to all of you on the az-observing list.  So if you do have any comments or
suggestions for Davies, I'd recommend replying to him directly at the
address he gives below.

- Brent Archinal