[AZ-Observing] Re: Request for Telescopes in Phoenix

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:04:08 -0800

Maybe more is being read into this than what is there. They just want
telescopes. Who knows what their reason(s) is(are). There is no
indication, from the below, they want an experienced observer to guide
them through the heavans, but maybe Andrew can enlighten us more on why
they want the telescopes.

Stan