[AZ-Observing] Re: Request for Telescopes in Phoenix

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:24:57 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2003 11:02:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Does anyone in the Phoenix area provide telescopes on a paid basis for
>commercial events? (Company dinners and such)  I have a request that
>came through the TAAA email for an event in a couple weeks.
>
>Andrew

      Pierre when he was alive used to do paid events however I don't
remember who the other people in his little circle were. As I remember they
would
charge anywhere from 300 to 500 dollars for a group depending on its size.
These
groups usually were professional organizations that had the money to spend.
Maybe someone reading these threads will send you a private Email.
     Clear Skies
     Dwight L Bogan