[AZ-Observing] Reminder

  • From: Chris Crawford <chriscrawford@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 08:38:46 -0800

For those of you who have not yet selected a site, I'll put in a reminder
that I am conducting a grand experiment about 40 miles south of Kingman.
Basically, I'll have a bunch of observers whose reports will be
statistically compared and coordinated by a computer. I still need some
observers, so if you're interested, please contact me directly or check out
my website at

http://www.erasmatazz.com/Leonids/Leonids.html

Clear skies!

Chris Crawford