[AZ-Observing] Re: RTMC this Year

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 17:06:58 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

Thanks for the SAS report, Stan. I'll take a look at the website to see if
there is any wrap-up. I may not be a member anymore since I think I rejoined
annually at the meetings, but haven't attended in a couple years. Was Gene
Lucas in attendance? He usually gives a good synopsis of the meeting.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)