[AZ-Observing] Re: Proof that Astronomy Equipment and Rain are related

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:48:26 -0700

> Thad,
>
> Will you be there and available (and setup (?)) to take roll call for all
> the non-believers?  For all the heathens?  Penance means nothing without
> an
> audience to appreciate the suffering!!!
>
> Mike

Mike,

The non believers know who they are, and they know what is necessary
to relieve us of this precipitous curse.  Their guilt will be their guide,
and
the continuation of conditions will bear on their being until they make
amends.
We shall all be audience to their redemption with the dispursement of the
clouds.
No direct observation necessary, especially if one of the guilty sets up a
web cam...  ;-)

We've tried everything else, I'm starting to think that this really isn't
stretching it too far.... :-)

May the clouds bearers be appeased soon.

Thad