[AZ-Observing] Re: Picture of M13 - The Hercules Cluster

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 18:19:25 -0700

Stunning, Bernie!

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona
Brilliant Sky Observatory

-----Original Message-----
From: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bernard Miller
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:53 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Picture of M13 - The Hercules Cluster

Hi,

Here is an interesting picture. A man by the name of Arie Nagel from the
Netherlands

 <http://www.astronomie.be/apn/index.htm>
http://www.astronomie.be/apn/index.htm

found my website and asked if he could use the color data from my picture of
M13 to combine with his black and white picture he took with his telescope.
The resulting image is a combination of Arie's picture taken with a 30-inch
Newtonian telescope and my TEC-140.

 <http://www.azstarman.net/M13_COLLABORATION.htm>
http://www.azstarman.net/M13_COLLABORATION.htm

Bernard