[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Up North

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 09:46:43 -0700

I'm mulling it over, George.  I've been there half a dozen times and it is
perhaps the second finest site I have ever observed from (the first being
near the north rim of the Grand Canyon).  If you want to keep tabs with me
as our "go/no-go" point approaches, feel free to contact me off line at
rharshaw2@xxxxxxx.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona
Brilliant Sky Observatory