[AZ-Observing] Observing Up North

  • From: George Kolb <geokolb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 09:24:25 -0700

I have seen several inquiries on who might be going up north observing next
week.  Based on the most recent forecast (for what it is worth), we should be
getting a short break in the low grade monsoon Mon thru Thurs with partly
cloudy to clear predictions at night.  I have never been to Fredricksen's
Meadow before and would like to try it.  My plans would be to get there around
noon on Monday and leave Wednesday.  Anybody thinking of going there during
this timeframe?
Thanks,  George

http://www.pbase.com/geokolb

Sent from my iPad